Join us on our next Experience,
Iceland - Land of Fire & Ice
June 2-11, 2018
Wow, Iceland! An incredible island of untouched natural beauty and
geological wonders. A definite a "bucket-list" destination for many world travelers
and we now have the opportunity to experience its natural gifts up close & personal.
Our program will be a slow tour in the southern half of the island from the western
peninsula to the south-eastern National Park of Vatnajokull. Sheer beauty and
topography around every turn from amazing waterfalls to wind swept beaches and
geothermal areas unlike any you've seen. Nature-made is surely what we've come
to see and experience! The trip wouldn't be complete without a soak in the natural
hot springs as well.
Program dates for our 9 night 10 day program will be June 2-11 2018
Your departure from the US and Canada must be on Friday, June 1 (or earlier if you desire).
Most all US (overnight) flights arrive in Reykjavik in the early morning. Our program
is limited to only 18 guests due to limited room availability in the beautiful
boutique hotels we will be utilizing along the way.
Join us on this unique Fine Travel Experience to the land of "Fire & Ice"
Inclusions you can expect on the program;
- 9 nights & 10 days in Iceland
- Meet & greet upon arrival at Keflavik Airport and transfer to hotel - lunch in route
- Welcome reception & dinner on arrival day at Hotel Budir
- 2 nights in Hotel Budir on the western peninsula
- 4 nights in the boutique Frost & Fire Hotel amisdt geothermal waters
- 2 nights in the Foss Hotel Glacier Lagoon at the edge of Vatnajokull National Park
- Final afternoon & evening in Reykjavik city center
- All entrances to fee based sights
- Waterfalls & more beautiful waterfalls
- Glacier Hike in Vatnajokull National Park
- Visit to "Stong" site of actual Viking settlement and farm dating back to year 874
- Day trips from the hotels
- Included hot springs/spa visit with lunch
- Travel/tour in a mini-bus built specifically for touring Iceland
- Farewell Iceland dinner celebration in Reykjavik on our final evening
- Expert local English speaking Icelandic driver/guide throughout the entire program.
- "Icelandic Experience" program fully escorted from beginning to end by Michael Jensen
- All the usual FTE inclusions along with your fellow like-minded travelers you've come to expect
Feel free to reach out via email or phone to inquire further,
I'm happy to discuss details with you
(702) 245 0301