Join us on this unique one-time opportunity to cruise
Alaska's Inside Passage in May 2019
On the beautiful M/V Mist Cove with only 12 cabins
Time is of the essence with this program. All cruises on the
M/V Mist Cove and her sister ship, The M/V Liseron, sell out quickly and
years in advance. We must act now to secure our week on board for 2019
12 double cabins on board - 6 on the upper "Skiff Deck" and 6 on the
"Main Deck". 10 cabins have queen size beds with a single upper bunk.
2 cabins have two single beds for 2-single travelers or those that prefer
two beds. All cabins have private baths with a standard size walk-in shower.
All have picture windows that open and are screened. All cabins have a solid
door and one screen door.
A full week of cruising small inlets and coves full of fish & wildlife and serene-wild
Alaskan beauty, not to mention getting up close & personal with glaciers. Not only
do we see the Tongas National Forest by the ship, we touch it and feel it first hand
by walking & hiking through it. This is not a "set itinerary" cruise, it is based upon
our own wants & needs and what we prefer to do & see along the way.
This cruise will be our charter from Sitka to Juneau.
Many of our cruise program inclusions:
- One pre-night stay in Sitka prior to embarking on board
- All airport/hotel and ship transfers
- Opportunity to extend your stay and further experience Alaska from Juneau
- 7 nights on board the M/V Mist Cove
- Flexible and spontaneous itinerary tailored to our preferences
- All meals aboard - breakfast, lunches & dinners
- Trained Alaskan Naturalist on board with site explanations & lectures
- 6 upper cabins & 6 main deck cabins to choose from (no lower cabins)
- All cabins have large picture windows that open (with screens)
- Cabins include queen size beds, roomy baths and walk in showers
- 110 outlets for hair dryers, razors, charging phones, cameras, etc.
- Third single bunk above each bed in 10 of the 12 cabins
- Independent heating & air controls for each cabin
- Sailing from Sitka to Juneau
- Gourmet chef aboard cooking meals nightly with fine wine included
- All lunches, snacks, fruit, your catch of the day prepared fresh each day.
- Special diets accommodated
- Open bar with premium liquor included
- Enclosed & heated "fan-tail" for dining and/or relaxing - protected from inclement weather
- Inside forward observation room
- Inside well-appointed main salon for gatherings, presentations, socializing
- Outside observation decks
- Binoculars included in each cabin
- 12 single or tandem Kayaks - 1 per cabin
- Five 20-foot heavy-duty aluminum skiffs for closer animal viewing, closer glacier viewing, fishing, and shore excursions
- Fresh & salt water fishing poles, rods & bait. Fly-fishing rods & reels plus your Alaska state fishing licence.
- Program fully escorted by Michael Jensen along with seasoned ship staff
- First-Class service, program, and ship accommodations you are accustomed to with this Fine Travel Experience
A $500 per person deposit is required to secure your cabin
First come first serve basis for choice of an upper or main deck cabin berth
10 queen size bed cabins with the upper bunk
2 twin-bed cabins for single - paired travelers or travelers needing two beds
- these two cabins are on the main deck
Timing is of the essence for this great program - we must reach
our goal quickly to secure the ship. Plan ahead now for May 18-25, 2019
Please contact Mike to secure your space.
~ Price per-person is $5350 ~
Payments plans are accepted
Please inquire regarding imposed credit card fee
Payment via personal check is preferred
(702) 245 0301